Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dirty brushes....



Of course as always some dirty brushes needed being cleaned....
 
Looove to use my newly washed and dried brushes.....
 
Dont you :)
 
I know a lot of people dont wash there brushes that often...and of course its not as important to do it on your own brushes as on brushes you use on other people...or I should more out it like it is still as important just that you can live  with your bacteria, jorms and maybe reuse some of your eyebrushes.....a little while longer than if you`re doing makeup on others.....
 
Ohh all of that just came out wrong......should always wash your brushes...but the ones you use on your self you might not want to wash every day........:) do it a little know and then....good to get a good routine regarding this......I would especially if I am experiences bad breakouts or so....wash my brushes extra then......so you dont ad any more bacteria or so.......
 
I have quite a lot of brushes to swith around inbetween...so I ususally wash my blending brushes and most eyebrushes after everytime...but the foundation brush I might do little less often..depending on my skins form at the time....
 
I am just talking jidderish....
 
point wash...try to wash your brushes as often as you can......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp




 

No comments:

Post a Comment