Thursday, May 30, 2013

How sorted my nailpolishes......

 







 

 

 
There are many ways of doing this......one way is by color...........but of course you can also sort by brand........kind of polish........type........
 
There are so many ways of doing this...but this is the way I have done before and it usually works pretty good...since I can have a clear idea about what colors I want to use.....
 
I started like this anyway...will show you later a little more in detail.....but this is how I layed them out.......
 
When I was gonna sort them in the drwes with nailpolish I tried to do it according to color scales.....so you would know whats the next color....show you more about this as well....
 
like from  Purple toa  blue.....and so on.....from a yellow to a green.......
 
How do you sort you nailpolishes.......
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

 






























No comments:

Post a Comment