Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hair things of the day.........My X-tra large hairdonut

 
This is my Newest X-tra large hairdonut........
 
Hair do of the day.....used this products to acchive it....
 
Brush
Comb
Hairbands
Hairpin
 
 
 
 
This is all I used to acchive it......
 
 
 
A very quick and simple way of getting your hair up.....and looking good.....hopefully ;)
 
I will have a video up showing how to do this very quick and superduper stylish way to do your hair....
 
And you dont have to use the X.tra large donut you can use any size.....
 
But right now I am really looooving this extra large size.....ut I could go even bigger...never seen that yet though.......:( ....
 
Anyone seen even bigger thsn this ?
 
Let me know then......
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment