Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A romantic dinner for 2....all the makeup you can eat.....:)

 
This is about how I usually set up my table for doing makeup on others.......in this case a very big table...lots of space to fill.......
 
 
Some of the main things little closer......
 
 
 
I am really loooving this table right now....loooove lots of lots of makeup everywhere...
 
would probably feel my very best living in the middle of a makeupstore like in the middle of a departmentstore on the makeupfloor........hihihih :) lol....
 
 
Have to have some choises when it comes to colors....since I often do have the problem I have a hard time choosing...I always put it back until the last minute...I just go with what ever I feel loike for the moment mixed with what the persons loks good in wishes and occasion......
 
 
Some different brands and palettes are always good...you never know if someone could be allergic to or so....have to makeu sure......
 
 
Are`nt makeuppalettes a very good invention....I just couldnt be without it....
Have everything gathered and can choose what you want......looovin it.....
 
And if I could live of makeup I would....lol.......eat to breakfast lunch and dinner.....every day......
 
Glitter would be my dessert...dont you think......
 
And as a snack in the day......some glitter eyeliners :)
 
Crazy talk...you see what make up does to people....lol.....
 
Meaning with this post was not to speak like an insaine person but to show you how I set up my makeup when doing makeup on someone else...
 
And in this case brought very much since I didnt know at all what to do.....
 
How do you set up...if you do...even doing makeup on your self..
 
When I have taped a video it always lokos like a big mess............
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah I always looooove to spread out when doing makeup...makeup everywhere around you ....can it get any better than that.....:) lots of love MizzMadeup

      Delete