Thursday, May 16, 2013

Highligter search...........Mac...

 
This one of my fav highlghters...actually ahvent used it in a while......I am always on the look out of a new good highlighter...havent really found anyone that just matches perfect and look like I want to on my skin......
 
Have tried both liquid, creme, powder.........
 
Hard to find what I am looking for....
 
But when I got this one..I used it all the time  and really liked it.......thought I would start using it again..
 
It can be like I dont even sometimes out on a highlighter because I feel like its just gonna or might ruin the full makeuplook......if it would look bad....
 
 
 
 
whisper Guílt is the name of this one...and this one was from Macs christmas collection last year......reme´mber...sooo likin the christmas collection always cute packaging and really cool products,.....and more for your money...most often,......
 
what is your favourite highlights??
 
Any good tips for me??
 
Whats you favourite kind, pigmentm shadow, creme, liquid ??
 
I now remember I do really like Macs Creme bases actually in two different mixed...one of them is Impropper coppar and the other one ...I just cant remember....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment