Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lash sorting......how do you do?

 
Sorted some of my lashes that was just layin around..........out them all together......
 
i am all the time looking for the ultimate lash sorting thing...we will see have some ides I want to try.....
 
i got many new ones here...and many resued ones as well......almost everyone of them should be cleaned...but still have some to go through....
 
I here have lashes from Mac, Urban Decay, Eylure, Peggy Sage, H&M, other small forgein brands....
 
The hardest thing for me is to get them in there right box after using them...so there for all the lashes are piled together.....in some of the boxes I have 3-4 pairs of lashes.....not the best system....have to fix this....
 
If you have any good suggestion over sorting your lashes please let me know....loove to get some suggestions......
 
How do you store your lashes?
Good tips?
My so far favourite boxes are Mac ones........so far...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment