Saturday, May 18, 2013

Actual Makeup shopping from Ullared

 
 

 


 
So they had lots of lashes....but I wasnt really gonna do some shopping.....and I have My Mac lashes and now also Peggy Sage and Urban Decay and Eylure... that I really looove...so I wasnt really going for lashes........but I got one pair..like this brands nailstuff.......so just because of that.....



 
Also got two of my makeupremover.....that I use every single day...and have for years and years........always good to have refills of these ones......
 
Really cheap as well actually.....


 
Found my loooovely...best cotton pads.....these are my absoulute favourite......will show you more later but they have a certain pattern on on side that is really good for cleaning off your nails and your face when for example using cleanser.......
 
Loove loove looove these...and normalle they are pretty expensive (for being cotton pads...) I have ealier got the cheaper ones....thats like only 1/5 of the price sometimes...but they are just no good...and dont stay together and are just not as good........

 
These where actually the only makeup things I got......
 
Also got two super duper cute small small pink towels fro my makeupkit and brush cleaning......
 
also gpt lots of oter beauty supply for face and hair.....
 
More details about them later.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp



















No comments:

Post a Comment