Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Band of roses - one of my favoruite Mac blushes

 
Band of Roses....
 
one of my favourite pink blushes.....
 
Actually fro there mineralize line......and a duo......
 
As you can probably see in many of my videos or in my makeuplooks of the day...I use this blush all the time......perfect color for me........and you can totally choose how intence you want it.......
 
Really pretty pink blush......
 
From Mac....
 
MAC In the Groove Collection
 
Band of Roses features a  fuchsia pink and darkened raspberry pink, both with more satin-y finishes. They create a pinker raspberry shade when blended together.
 
This is a really highly pigemented product......so always start with a little and apply more after hand.......
 
whats you favourite blush?
 
This is for me one of my Go to blushes.....
 
whats your one??
 
As you can se I am starting to run out.....hitting the pan........(but it has lasted me soooo long so far....so we will see.....) probably time to go in to Mac again...havent been there in  awhile...been ordering a lot online....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment