Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tinted moisturizer of the day Mac

 
I loove this tinted moistureizer from Mac
 
Perfect for thoose days you dont really feel to wear to much makeup but still look pretty oki...and fresh....
 
I loove this one......always works....and if you feel you need a little more coverage on some spots in your face use your concealer.......
 
Also loovin this brush from MakeupStore brush number 92 .......
 
A what I would call a flat kabuki brush.....such a perfect resulte when you apply with it
 
This is defintly one of my absolut favourite among all the BB creams and tinted moisturizers......but I guess Mac always...(almost ) make it work..........looking flawless.....
 
Whats your favourite BB cream or tinted moisturizer?
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment