Monday, May 13, 2013

Present from Myturntoloveme in detail........

                         

Have you figured out yet what it was.....?????

 
I got this cute brushset bag...........
 
In it there was loads and loads of these wonderful....
 
what,...yeah what are they for....do you know......


 
Nailart brushes...of course......in all kinds and shapes......amazing.....
 
 
Soooo many different kinds..........and lots of different dotting tools which I loooove....just the other week was I looking for my dotting tool........and these ones where dual ended....amazing......will show you mre about every brush group more in detail later.......
 
 
 
Fan brushes to spread glitter....or just brush off excess..........gel art brushes.......small thin pointy brushes for thoose fine lines and real nailart......
 
Got them in all different sizes and shapes....
 
 
Sooo happy about this........cause I looove nailart......
 
And sooo many dotting tools.........
 
I am soooo gonna do some cool nail work now......
 
It looks like I got every single brush I ever needed in here.....
 
Thank u soooo much Myturntoloveme ....she is such a amazing persons....
 
She is actually one of the first persons to start commenting and so on on my Youtube channel...always gave and givning me sooo much loooooove.....
 
Check her out.......
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment