Friday, May 17, 2013

Shopping......

 
Shopping shopping shopping.....what else can you do.....in a mall....
 
Honestly I try not to go to malls and things when I dont have the plan to shop....cause I know I will always find tons of things I NEED then.......
 
Lately I have really been trying hard with this,,,...to never go to the shop unless I really really need to.......and then more neccisary....:)........
 
I looove ot shop but when I do I want to be able to get what ever I feel like........cause what if I find something and its not in my plan to get it.......would be sooo sad......I often also get things cause I know I will think back at it and then if i go and try to get it they might have sold out or so....these are the sick things I tell my self to justify my shopping......
 
Or if I find one lovely top or makeup related or what ever that I really looove then I think I might as well get it every color cause I`ll never find it again...or such a good product again...and the next time you`re there they have something even better that I just have to have....
 
Thats the shopoholic in me that speaks......
 
But I looove shopping and couldnt be without it.......
 
But right now I am really trying......now I will be able to shop away son again...so try to hold my self ...so i can get even more then...lol......:)..maybe not ...we will see.....
 
For me its also like the full experience...like I told you the other day went on one of my quickest shopping spreas........in to the accesories store glitter...got my hairdonut and nosestuds....
 
Normally I would get half the store before I am done.....
 
I noticed that I didnt get anywhere close to the normal service I would usually get...and that kind of pissed me off.......
 
DOnt think I will be goinf back there again any time soon.......actually....
 
I looove good service...but someone that works in a shop has to be able to give that no matter how much you buy.......
 
See how much I got off my chest nw...doesnt it feel good...::)....for me anyeway.....
 
tell me about your shopping habits / or expriances?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment