Monday, May 20, 2013

My alltime favourite nailpolish remover.....

 
Depend Nailpolish remover (superquick) the blue one
 
This is truely my alltime favourite nailpolish remover...so far.......
 
I have used it for years...and from the minute I found it I fell in looooveeee......
 
Just a really good nailpolish remover that removs any nailpolish quickly and good....
 
What elese can you demand from it....some nailpolish removers you have to really pull away the color off to get it off  (not good for your nails.....injure them)but not with this one.......and that saves your nail...
 
They also do have it for real nails and for fake nails.......so you can use what best suites you.....
 
What me as a big consumer of this kind of products really looove is that u can get it in a BIg bottle or a small if you prefer that.....always get the BIG bottle......
 
Do you have any really really good nailpolish remover.......??
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment