Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whats wrong with packing smart......

 
 
Yesterday and today I had a big discussion, arhument with my son about how to pack....
 
isnt it smarter to pack everything in one bag and a backpack than in like 5 smaller bags....
 
Dont see the sense in that at all......
 
What do you think.......he thinks the bag is a bit to big...but sooo what.....smarter anyway...I think...
 
Just had to get it out.........cause it was a stupid argument I think...
I am just trying to think of making it easier for him......
 
He has sooo many things that he needs to bring.,...the blow up bed , sheet, bedclothes, pillow and clothes and shoes........
 
They have charted bus for his team.......so I think its just easier to have everything gathered in one place.........
 
Am I right`??
 
Lots of lOve
 
mizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment