Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New shopping......quickest ever.....:)

 
This must of been one of my quickest shoppings ever....
I was in and out the store in 7-10 minutes......and I had to wait for it to be my turn......:)
 
These things I have been wanting for some time..........but never really had the time lately..... 
 
 
This is bought in one of my favourite accesories stores called Glitter
 
I usually always get the best treatment there...good service....but today they where actually almost rude......and this is one of my favourite boutiques.......:( hate bad customer service..... 
 
 
But my goal was to get this Extra large one they just got it in and havent seen it in any other store here.......yet.....
 
 
maybe not big enough for me anyway but at least bigger then the ones I already have......
 
 
 
Also got 2 of these pink nosestuds......always used to get them here...but like 20-40 at a time...cause I always loose them....not the best quality....:( ........
 
 
Havnt had any studs in for a long time........just because I couldnt find any at home...I shouls have a full fox left...hmmm..where can they be.......
 
Of course I already lost one in my sleep...I even felt it coming out....but tooo tired to see where......
 
Well well........
 
Had a gift certificat for this and only short of time...one of the boyses football trainings ended within minutes.......
 
Happy to get something...I amde it...to the practise as well in time.......and some shopping before that can it get any better...:)
 
So excited to try this hair donut tomorrow.......
 
Do you have any hairdonuts?
 
Have you tried it?
 
like it??
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment