Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Storm makeuplook of the day....

 
This is my Stormpalette from Sleekmakeup...
 
I looove this palette...actually havent really used it at all......but accidently grabed a hold of it the other day.......I was like what palette is this....this gorgous neutrual colors on the top row and the cute pretty unice blue color on the bottom......really looovin it....
 
 
 
 
Just made a simple makeuplook...usng the blue shadow from the bottom row under the eye and as a eyeliner...this is nothinh like me normally....always normally uses a eyeliner.......my gelliners or so...but didnt this time and it went pretty good with the full look it think.....
 
Not the most exciting look...but now that I have found this palette I will defintly try some more funny stuff out I hope.....:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is really like nomakeup makeup for me....I dont know whats wrong with me lately I have more and more been drawn to doing these more neutrual makeuplooks for everyday......
 
Am i getting old.....older :)......but I looove my weekends wen I go all in and smack on the color......
 
Just havent really felt like doing anything special lately.....
 
But of course now when I have got my new Hyper colors now so at least the brows and lashes will have some funny colors :)
 
We will see.....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment