Friday, May 10, 2013

Steamy Silver 5-minute makeuplook OUT NOW

 
 
 
 
 
This is just a super duper quick 5 minute makeuplook.....only using 2 eyeshadows (plus the brow bone highlight color of course)..........just added a  little glitter for fun.....
 
This wasnt at all my plan from the beginning...I though of doing what I normally do, ad a darker color int he outside corner, outside V........but when I came to that point I didnt feel like I needed that.......
 
Soooo sorry for my hand being in the way a little now and then in the tutorial..... tried a new angle.....know now that didnt really work.....hihi...lol....
 
Hope you try it.........
 
This silver is one of my alltime favoruite eyeshadows..........Its soooo silverish and such good coverage and high color pigmentation.........as the color its called Silver and is from MakeupStore
 
 
These where the products used to acchive this quick and super fast makeuplook :
 
Eyeshadow primer potion  from Urban Decay
Black Ben jumbo eyepencil from NYX
Silver cybershadow from MakeupStore
Steamy (frost) eyeshadow from Mac
Vanilla from BenNye
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Practise makes perfect eyeliner from Mac
Green glitter eyeliner from Sleekmakeup
Lashes from Peggy Sage
Brow pencil in Spiked from Mac
Mascara from Loreal
and Givenchy
 
 
i paired it up with some flushed rosy cheeks....using one of my alltime favoruites Band Of Roses from Mac....and on the lips just a nude Gloss from Mac (  a little lioghter actually)...tried different ones... but prefered the most shiny one....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check it out and let me know what you think.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 hope you enjoyed the video.....
 
I normally always ad a darker color in the outside corner but I didnt this time and it worked as well.......:) ......
 
To change this look around you can use any pastel light color and pair them together.......funny......
 
hope you enjoyed...please comment and Subscribe...
 
LOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment