Monday, May 20, 2013

Bb-cream and concealer of the day....

 
These are some products I am really loooving right now...closer to the summer....
 
My Smashbox BB-cream and my Mac Select Cover up (rediscovered concealer )
 
Also a brush I havent used at all but now started to use.....my (just cant remeber the name right now....brush from RealTechniques ....
 
And of course my favourite foundation brush for the last couple of months....My Face expert brush from realTechnique.....
 
I am really really loovin all of these products right now...my most new discoverd item is the brush that I have used for concealer lately and it just applies it soo flawless...really looovin it......
 
I have really really found some new favs from RealTechnique......
 
At first I only more or less liked there Face brushes fro your actual face...but now I feel I will gladley try them for what ever I do....
 
I still prefer my Mac and Makeupstore brushes for actual eyeshadowmakeup....but for concealer foundation and cremes I have started using RealTechniques a LOT.....
 
Still have a big BIG looove for all my Mac and Makeupstore brushes...they always have that no 1 spot in my heart....but close second...........Real techniques......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment