Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Naillook of the weekend.......Blueish.....

                        

 


 
this was my naillook of the weekend...and still.......I looove blue and glitter of course.......so this was fun......

 
Used one of my cheapie nailpolishes from Nordic something.......on all nails except the ring finger...
 
Added a lighter blue color on the ring finger and added one of my favourite glitter polishes from Mac....not really glitter more specs of glitter I would call it......
 
And to spice things up and a an excuse to get to use the glittery blue nailpolish from China Glaze.....Water over...something..just cant remember the name...ever.....hihhi.....lol....
 
 
Its this gorgous really full coverage glitter nailpolish anyway....

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
My two glitter favs in the same look :)
 


  

These where the polishes i used......since I dont remeber the then names I will just write the brands .....:)
 
from the left : H&M , Nordic...?? , Mac , China Glaze , OPI Top Coat (Also here used as Base coat....finally got a new base coat though....show you later.......
 
I really like this look...but I am a sucker for glitter and blue.-......:)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

 

No comments:

Post a Comment