Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mothers day.......what did I do....

 
this past sunday we celibrated Mothers day here in Sweden...I know the US celibrated this a couple of weeks ago...dont know why its different.......but anyway......
 
It was my Day...mothers day......:)
 
And my son 13 years old baked these delicious cupcakes for me.....wasnt that cute.......
 
 
What I spent my time doing mothers day......standing outside for 4 hours watching football in pooring rain..........under un umbrella......I used to be so bad at using umbrellas...but now I have started to grow up and try to keep one with me in the car or bag or so....... :)
 
 
So here under my cute lovely pink umbrella...under my umbrella...umbrella, umbrella........
 
A rainy mothers day....one "good" thing if you can call it that...with a rainy day is that you can have it extra cozy when you come in.......
 
I did.....
 
Love you my wonderful boys........and looove wacthing your sports no matter what weather...:)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment