Monday, May 13, 2013

airfixing tools....

 
These are the hairtools I use all the time.....or more correctly maybe 1-2 times everyweek.....
 
Of course I do brush my hair....when not curly more often.....lol....hihihi..:)
 
And now and then fixes my bangs with the straightner...but now very often....usually just comb it out....(forgot to photo my comb)
 
My beloved Straighntner....loooove love love...........and its pink........
 
from GHD...........a lot of proffessionals here in Swede uses it...now everyone can get it easy..but not when I ordered it the first time many years ago......then it was only the pros that had this brand......
 
Just the best I ever seen and owned.......:) one of my best long lasting best quality beauty products ever.......
 
Also here my Hairdryer.....I have just recent years started using this one.......never have for years and years before this.....because I didnt want to damage the hair...
 
I have always taken care of the hair the best I can......like not using hairdrier and letting it self dry......always used to braid it over night for less damage of friction and so on....
 
Now changed a little of my routines....since I most of the time at least the last 2 years have haf my hair more flatened most of the time......
 
I do nowadays use my hairdrier after washing my hair so it keeps straight longer...also shapes the bangs /fringe better.....easier to keep goodlooking longer......and we looove that...dont we.......
 
I do feel I dont prioritize my hair anywhere near as much as my face and makeup........
 
but have to try to be better...cause I hate bad looking hair.........at least brush i through.....
 
So to my beloved dear Hairdrier...also a brand  a lot of hairdresser/ hairstylists uses....
 
I looove it......really good quality and purple......
 
So sooo happy I got it...actually my hairdresser that recommended me to get it.....
 
Parlux 3200 compact
 
I am soooo happy about both of my hot tools (that I use weekly)...
 
maybe I should show you more of my curling irons and all of that...have looooooads.....
 
What drier / straightner do you use??
 
Tell you more about what kind of brushes and so on I uses....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment