Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hair and Makeuplook of sunday.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This was my hair and makeuplook or this past sunday.....
 
Makeup and hair tutorial on my channel........
 
(Makeup soon and hair already up)
 
 
Check it out and let me know what you`re thinking.....
 
Just fun to do something different......with the hair...and for me that might spend a little longer on the makeup I looove that its a quick and super fast hairdo......
 
Try it and let me know what you think....you can totally bump this look up using more decorations or so........
 
And normally before when I did this hairdo I used to curl my hair (or should I say just wear it as it is naturally...cause thats how it is)
 
Hope you will enjoy the tutorials......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment