Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Face creme product of the day......Loreal and EOS

 
This is most of the days my trio to start with........after rinsing my face.......
 
My lovely Loreal Revitalift Eyecreme
with two different types of cremes in one........soooo loovin it......
 
Also my alltime favourite for years and years my Loreal Hydrafresh Daycreme...
 
Just always feels so chilling and calm for the skin...every day......even though I use it so much still get the same sensation when applying it......
 
And of course who can and want to have dry lips....not ME.....
 
So Eos lipbalm is the way to start my lips day in the very best way....
 
Looove it...and last soooo long and smells just divine.....
 
This is how I start my days....my every day face routine......MUST HAVE , MUST DO routines no matter what I am gonna do or where I will be going or what kind of makeup I will be wearing.....
 
 
Whats your everyday face routine........??
 
I always wash my face and use my Facial cleanser before this of course......but except that.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment