Sunday, May 19, 2013

The skincare shopping - I got from Ullared.....

 




This is what I got from Ullared Gekås in terms of skincare.....


 
Got my lovely alltime favourite makeupremovers for both face and eyes from Loreal Triple Active Balance, Cleansning milk......love love love........cant be without it......nothing else wht I have tried so far takes awaya so much of my makeup...and you all know i do where quite a lot......:)

 
Also got my favourite all time fav daycreme from Loreal....Triple Active Fresh...a gel creme thats soooo wonderful....its just sooo amazing........got two...can never get enough of it...this is a product I repurhes all the time and have for sooo many years back........
 
Now I know where I would go if they wouls selling this favourite of mines I would go to Ullared and get a full palette of them....
 
Thats how much I looove them......also did have about half the price of them there .....amazing.....

 
Also got my shower creme...loove how fresh this smells.......



 
And cotton pads...for example to clense your face with you facecleanser....
 
Or remove nailpolish very effectivly.....
 
This is a small bit of everything...
 
really neccisary things,,,things you do need all the time....
 
More about the hair things I got........coming up
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp




















No comments:

Post a Comment