Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nails in action......

 
We where this past weekend away for a short holiday..........in the car.......so a lot of hours in the car.......:( ...not the funniest but anyway.....

 
I decided to use my new Naildotting kit I got from Myturntoloveme ...she is such a wonderful woman........
 
 
Just thought I play around a little....and so I did....
 
Dots everywhere.......hihhhi.....lol.....
 
I dont know what sickness it looks like I got but......lol........
 
Show you more details about what polishes I used and more...and what new tools from my incredible cool gift......
 
Also loooving this purple color...........and as you can see I use light and dark all year around..no rules.........just Dare to Wear...dare to be different........
 
Sometimes people dont where there favourite nailcolor just because its not the "right" season for it....but whats really right and whats really wrong...who can say.......you`re your own boss.....
 
You decide...you have to Dare to wear and dare to be different....
 
(as it says on my super fab elegant rhinestone dressed eyeslashes from Illamasqua)
 
lol....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment