Monday, May 27, 2013

Nailpolish organizing......






 
Started a big project this past weekend....to clean and organize my makeuptable...
 
Part of that was all the bags filled with nailpolish....everywhere around the makeuptable....
I have managed to spread a big part of my collection.......also when going through the drawres I found little nailpolish here and there.....
 
Will show you later how I sorted them little more neatly...so to speak....lol...:)
 
I have all diffe´rent brands like : OPI , China Glaze, Sally Hansen, Depend, Isadora, Loreal, Maybelline, Maros of sweden , Mist, Makeupstore, Illamasqua, Ciate , Mavala , H&M , VivaLaDiva, Nailart deco , and lots of other brands I dont even remember.....
 
So much fun to do this cause you really get to see all the polishes you do have........rediscovering tons of polishes.........what I find hard is to really store them so you can see what you have got........cause from above you can only see the top of them.....
 
 
I looove nailpolishes.......and used to get much more all the time......now I dont buy at all as much.......
 
Next step in my sorting...after finding all the polishes that are everywhere...a little here and there.....is to sort them by color........
 
Show you more soon....stay tuned for that....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

 





















No comments:

Post a Comment