Saturday, May 25, 2013

My sons present to some girls in his class,.....

 
All of these very cute stuff is what my son decieded to get to 2 girls in his class that is having a  Birthday Party / disco today / tonight....
 
I thought it was sooo cute....he choose all the things...I just helped him choose not the most expensive things in the stores :)
 
 
 
Lipglosses and braclets...
 
 
On these ones it saif something like Love, friends and family something......


 
Look at these blinged up braclet...if I was a young girl...or even now ....lol...I would be soooo so happy for these gifts,,,......

 
 
 
<Found this perfect box of nailpolishes.......just perfect...just hope they will like the colors.....
 
Wasnt he good at picking these cute gifts.....
 
 
Have fun at the disco tonight boys and girls.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! If I was a little girl I'd love this!! Perfect gift I hope he had fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did...thank u .....yeah soo proud of him for nowing exactly wthat he wanted to give them....thank u.....Lots of Love MizzMadeUp

      Delete