Friday, May 24, 2013

Sephora shopping.....

 
 
 
I was at Sephora.....dadadadadda......
 
It might sound silly for all of you....but this is the first time I am in one here in Sweden...they opened a couple of months ago.........and I never heard of it until now.....
 
Many mnay years ago almost ten years ago I think I was in Paris and went to the big big Sephora there.......loooved it.....
 
But now finally there again.....
 
my main thing with goinf to Sephora where to get the brands that are ver hard to get even online here in Sweden...like Makeupforever, Nars....Urban Decay.....
 
 
 
They of course also have there own brand....that has a lot a lot of different products.....
 
Loook hw many amazing colors of nailpolishes.....
 
And I know I hacve seen a really really cool yellow lipstick I want to get.....
 
Cant wait until my next visit...will show you more details in the weekend what makeup products I did get from there.....
 
Got some things I have been wanting for sooooome time......
 
Do you have a Sephora where you live??
 
Lots of love
 
mizzMadeUp
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment