Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cutting my Fringe / Bangs....

 
 
Do I dare??
 
I usually always go to my hairdresser...........whom by the way is sooooo freaking awesome at what he does.......
 
But I am going away in acouple of days and dont have any time to go there and as you can see my fringe /bangs what ever you call it is very very long......
 
Dont get me wrong I do like it long to...when its styled.....but I do ´want to see my eyebrows....
 
I spend a lot of timeon my eyebrows sometime........even for everyday......so I want to be bale to see them...and then I also think it frames the face better...
 
I can feel very empty when you cant see them......
 
And especially when I do my colorful multicolores or glitter brows then I want to see them......
 
I actually out a picture on my Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
and got some answers...
 
one from @lilpumkinpie05 .......if you dont know who she is check her OUT NOW.....
 
 
She ´s such a amazing makeupartist and now also hair artist....
 
So she gave me some very good pointers on how step by step do......
 
So I might actually dare to try..
 
Have actually done it one time before.....just to try...and it was sooo hard...and didnt at all come out any way near what I wanted or was expecting...
 
And my hairdresser was not happy at me...:) . ......and I regreted doing that....but lately I have actually managed to even cut my own childrens hair and it turned out reall good they where both very happy.......I used to cut them all the time before but never this good as the last time....
 
Any way...
 
What do you think....?
 
Do I dare?
 
I am going away on a small long weekend trip....so obviously since its a mslal vaccation you wanna loko your best at all times...and I do think I look sooo muh better with shorter fringe.....
 
The eyebrows make half the look...almost....
 
Please comment down below or on my Instagram.....if you have any tips on how to cut it and íf I should even just dare.........:)
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment