Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looove my Tas merah makeupbags......

 
I do really loooove my Tas Merah bags.......sooooo incredible good....see through and perfect sizes........and shapes....
 
Looove that so mnay of them I have anyway are square or rectangular.......and you fit a whole lot in them.....
 
I am really loooving them sooo much right now....and use them for anything from Makeuppalettes to hairthings....on my sons latest basketball trip he used it for his toothbrush and other  things....
 
Here down below you can see when I show and tell about my Makeupset bag that I bring both when doing makeup on other people and use all the time...every single day for my own day to day makeup.........
 
 
 
Also get a little glimse what I had in it at the time...I should probably do a uodated version of this because I do change the things in there pretty much......
 
Check it out and let me know what you think.....
 
Sooo looving this makeup storage brand and all there small and cute and very necisary makeupbags.....
 
If they had a pink fabric band they would be perfect ;) ......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment