Friday, May 10, 2013

Blow up bed

 
We are me and my 2 boys for this long weekend going on different small trips...
 
my oldest son is going on a basket tournament ...and my youngest , who I also will go with, is going to a football tornament....
 
So when they go like this they will be sleeping in different school....they have earlier tried hotel...but not as fun, better to all be in the same classroom or so...much more fun.....
 
Then they need blow up beds....
 
I just have to say this is one really good invention........just blows it self up and when you`re packing up it takes out all the air....
 
So practial...I dont know how people erlier managed this....to sleep on hard sleepin madrasses straight on the floor...these are as comfitable as a normal bed, almost......
 
 
Just wanted to share this super good thing....nothing to do with makeup...just a little odd fact...
 
If you`re ever going somewhere where you need to bring your own bed...this is the way to goooo.....
 
Lots of love
 
MIzzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment