Monday, May 27, 2013

Makeupforever display in Sephora

 
This is fro the Makeupforever display in Sephora....
 
I was sooooo excited.......coldnt take any good pictures....and got the best service......
 
 
Loko at all of these loooovey shadows...sooo have to get some more.....like blues....see the wonderful dark blues in the right corner...think thats some of my new Have to have makeup.....
 
 
Lots of lfun products......to try out...my main goal for this first trip to this store was to get my basic products like HD Foundation , concealer, powder and that one shadow #92 ........
 
 
Next trip I will defintly look into more shadows and maybe more basic products for my PRO kit........think Hd foundation in some different shades could be  agood idea.......
 
Really sooo happy for this.......have to go there soon........and I was one day to early to see Nars...
 
Sooo I have to get back just for that.........yeeeeees....
 
Sweden is finally getting some of the really good brands...
 
 
soooo happy....
 
LOts of lOve
 
Mizzmadeup
 



 

 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment