Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ruby Kisses....and some fierce nailpolish...on my food shopping tour....

 
 
Was at a drugstore / supermarket that other day ...of course some looking at the makeup is custom.....:)
 
So found this brand that I have heard a lot of people talk about on Youtube on internet ...called ruby Kisses.....found it here....
 
fun that it came here....but like all the really cheap drugstore brands that comes into sweden the price gets raised so much more that its not at all worth your money...what I could see on the prices..the same happend here.....but maybe I will have to get something from there to try out.....we will see...didnt this time anyway....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also seen this super fab nailpolishes...that I have seen and spoke of before...
 
Really loooovin that gorgous purple......so fineeeee......
 
And these long lasting nailpolishes from Isadora has proved beng really really good.....
 
Maybe I will get it next time...we where really present shopping for some girls in my sons class... and food shopping,,...so no makeup today.....
 
 
 
 
Also standing and looking at the colors tatoos that sooo many speak about....but I really looove my paint pots...and more or less have all the same colors in Paint Pots...so no....not this time......
 
 
Always looove shopping...or just lokking for makeup....no matter where in departmentstore...at a desk or at the drugstore, foodstore......
 
What drugbrands do you buy?
If you know the brand ruby Kisses is there anything special you think I should get from there?
there best products would be??
 
One brand I do buy my skincare things from Is Loreal........
 
Lots of Love'
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment