Monday, May 27, 2013

My browproducts of the day.....Anastasia BeverlyHills

 
These are one combination of my brow products that I use a lot...almost every day.....I do change the brow pencil a little know and then........to My Mac one......but always apply the brow powder over......
 
I really really looooove Anastasias browproducts they are just soooo good......
 
If you set your brows with the powder yoiur brows will stay on all day and night...they are amazing...
 
I doesnt happen very often but last night I fell asleep before I had washed my face....when I woke up this morning..most eyemakeup was gone...but what was still there..looking really good......my brows........all in thanks of Anastasia......
 
Here products are just amazing...loooove them.....
 
Right now as we speak also going down to the post office to get my parcel filled with some new products from Anastasia......cant wait...waited all weekend.......
 
Finally....
 
Cant wait to share this with you.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment