Saturday, May 25, 2013

Makeuplook of the day......Rainbow again....

 
 
This is my Makeuplook of the day...using my new eyeshadow from MakeupForever number 92.....
 
 
This has been a color I have been wanting for some time now........so sooo excited I finally got it...cant wait to see what i can do with it.....
 
 
 
 
 
 For this look as well using my BenNye pressed Lumiere palette .....
 
This look is really one of my go to looks.......really looove it......
 
always ad a little different amounts of each color for a little different resulte...I just cant tired of this look,...and I have been doing it for years and years......
 
 
Here you have the makeuptutorial for almost the same look...just here added some lovely lashes and a bright pink lip....
 
Check it out if you havent this was my entry to lilpumkinpie05 ´s contest/GIVEAWAY.....
 
I won.......so happy about that.....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment