Saturday, May 11, 2013

Burning Heart palette from SugarPill

 
This packaging is sooo awesome.......and looove the palette form with only 4 shadows....you ca bring them anywhere........and the cutest mirror inside as well....
 
 
Addictes to Pretty...arent we all......I know I am...........
 
The owner Amy looooves cats..so what else on the packaging except a cat..........holdin a sugarpill.....hihihi (actually just noticed now...lol....)
 
The names of the shadows are also very clearly labeled here ontop of each actual color......
Orange color - FlamePoint
Yellow color - Buttercupcake
Red color - Love +
Purple color - Poison Plum
 
These names in them selfs ar adorable as well....looove cool names for a makeupline......
 
 
 
 
 
Look at these amazing colors...the swatches and just the eyeshadows just speaks for them selfs......

 
Arent they amazing.....looove them all......
 
 
 
These eyeshadows are truely amazing......
 
My alltime favourite of all shadows or at least purples...and darker shadows...is of course my precious........
 
POISON PLUM
 
This perfect purple just gives any look that extra depth that extra dimenzion........
 
I actually have this yellow as my top 2 yellow..and I am always on the look out for good ot chalky yellow eyeshadows.......
 
Do you have this palette?
 
If you dont GET it today!!!!!!
 
If I ever travel somewhere this is one of the palettes that always goes with me.......so easy to cary and bring.....takes up no space....
 
And I can tell you there so highly pigmented that you only need a small small bit every time.......I really mean a small amount.....
 
The color payoff is amazing...........
 
I am still on my first Burning heart palette...and I use the purple for one a lot.....at least 2-3 or more times a week.....
 
I looove this palette...
 
And this is absolutley one of  my ALLTIME favourites....
 
Just got an email from them where they are haveing 20 % off right now......
 
Happy shopping.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment