Thursday, May 23, 2013

One of my Exame tests for my MUA school

 
 
 
 
 
 
This was my decorative makeuplook for my exame test.......
 
Dont I have a looovely so beautiful model.......
 
 
Golden lips............
 
 
 
 
 
I was actually very happy with the makeup and everything really.........she looked stunning...sucha  beautiful pretty woman......Kirsika ........from Finland.....
 
 
 
 
I could defintly use here as a model when I am building my Portfolio........
 
 
 
 
Didnt know anything about what I wanted to do until I started...the only things I did know was that I wanted to incoporate my rhinestones, across the face...somehow......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used to acchive this look :
 
Eyes :
Eyeshadow primer potion fro Urban Decay in Original
Corrector in Lite from Bitchslapcosmetics
Pure Creation Paint Pot from Mac
Sun Yellow, Turquoise, Cosmic Blue, Chartreuse from my BenNye Lumiere Pressed eyeshadow palette
Steamy eyeshadow from Mac
Vanilla /Shell from BenNye Palette
Waveline fluidline from Mac
Practise makes perfect eyekohl pencil from Mac
Lashes from Peggy Sage
Browkit from Anastasia Beverly Hills
 
Base :
 
SKincare, Loreal revitalift, Embryolisse daycreme
Studio Fix Fluid in Nw20
Concealer studio finish Nw 20
Studio Fix foundation (powder) from Mac
Prep and Prime setting powder (to set the undereye area)
 
 
Cheeks :
 
Matte Bronzer from Mac
Yaya (eyeshadow) from makeupStore
Nars blush
Mac matte highlighter Marilyn Monroe line
 
Lips :
 
Gold pencil from Mac (collection Sailor sailor, name ??)
Gold luiquid metal from Illamasqua (name ? )
 
Rhinestones from Drugstore
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am now in a couple of days Officially a MakeupArtist......
(just waiting on my Diploma )
 
Reach one of my goals...time to start working on the rest........
 
Soooo excited about this.....cant wait what the futures holds...... :)
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment