Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New naillook.....nailook of the weekend....

 
 
I was really happy with this naillook...started using the dotting tool just to try it out..then decided I would use it on almost all the fingers...
 
Using following nailpolishes :
 
TopCoat from OPI
Glitz and Glamour from Orly
The purple from Drugstore brand
 
 
Thats all really.....
 
Then after appling the purple on all the fingers except the ringfinger I applied gold on that one...then used this gorgous gold color and my new dotting tool I got from Myturntoloveme...
 
And then I just went wild dotting everywhere.... :)
 
I am sooo gonna do the same with one of my fav combos...black background and small cute dots in pink.....
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Always fun to do something new.....
 
This gold is sooo gorgoues....also loooving this new drugstore polish..that was only 10 sek , $1 or £0,75 or Euro 1 . .......
 
Really cheap and really good...stayed for over a week without shipping...time to take off now....
 
Of course I cant let the purple one take all the cred for that....cause my wonderful lovely top coat from OPI is DA BOOOOOOMB...always loovin it...lately ran out of my base coat from OPI....then used my top coat as a base coat for now....have to nailpolish shopping soon....
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment