Sunday, May 19, 2013

MoreClothes shopping Ullared....

 
 
 
 
Here you have some more of details of my clothes shopping fro Gekås Ullared.......
 
This very cool lace top, bagy style........just couldnt resist...and actually did something I never do....tried it on...and it looked soooo cool.....also mostly got it for the extrem color.......is much more yellow, bright almost neon yellow in real life.....
 
 
This might not really be my style but I decided to try something new.............very cute on...not as conservative as it lokos...but yet very cute.......:) looks sooo much better on.....
 
 
Also this super duoer cute ink small top...just couldnt resist it....also did look very good on...........but a little nicer than my style is normally...if a style can be nicer :) ;)
 
 
 
 
And this flowery cute singoalla type of top.....
 
Really cute on...
 
I was really happy with them all.....did I need them all...
 
NO...definitly not...but it was sooo cheap...and very very cute...so couldnt resist......
 
Have you been ther at Ullared / Gekås?
 
Here in sweden its like a hype thing to go there...so people go there travel miles just to go there..I would nerver do that.......I was very close and stopped by...also people go there thinking now they are gonna do a bargain and be on tv.....'
 
lol.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment