Friday, May 17, 2013

Cheek products of the day......Mac, Sleekmakeup, peggy sage

 
My cheek products of the day...actually yesterday was :
 
Mac Blush Mineralize duo in Band of Roses
Mac`s Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
Face Contour Kit in medium from Sleekmakeup
 
Brushes :
 
Peggy Sage contour brush
Mac brush (could be 193 maybe not sure at all.....could be any other really..just making things up....lol...hihihihi..)
 
Also did use one of my favourite blush brushes from Mist...not on picture here....
 
 
I actually really like both of those brushes...they are quite new noth of them for me......(the peggysage and the Mac one...)
 
one brush I also usually use all the time for contouring is Mac`s 109...hate that they dont have it all the time....they should......such a great brush...really multi use...
 
Can be uses for foundation, contouring, bronzer , highligh application....and more....
Such a good brush.......
 
One thing I do like with products is if you can see the color...a see through top doesnt hurt......looove that...then you can quicker decide what colors to use if there not depoted......and in  a Z-palette...
 
I am just coming further and further from my original topic......looove my Z-palettes...
 
 
Whats you favourite contouring, bronzer, highöight products?
Or brushes for it?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment