Sunday, May 26, 2013

Eyeproducts of the day.....my go to prod`s....

 
These where my eyeproducts of the day.....
 
The yellow, turqouise and green used from th e ben Nye palette.....and of course my new eyeshadow from Makeupforever my number 92 ....
 
As eyeshadow bases except my Urban Decay primer potion I am here using Bitchslaps Corrector in Lite and Pure Creation anf Half wild Paint Pots from Mac .......
 
Sooo loooving my paint pots.......
 
When a brand does a creme shadow or base it usually comes out in all natural colors but also in Turqoiuse and Purple...noticed this lately......or since a while back really...look at the color 24h tatoos...
or whatever the name is.....
Must be a reason...these are just such amazing colors.....
 
I looove these bases and eyeshadows and these are really some of my go to products...all the time........
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment