Thursday, May 30, 2013

New HAIR tutorial OUT NOW......




I have a new 5 minute hairtutorial OUT NOW.....

Check it out...........


Fake Cornrows....justa wuick and simple look .........can of course be bumped up by decorating it more cute with flowers, small diamonds...glitter spray........litter glittery hairclips.....








Of course yiou can always make it more neat...but then it wouldnt be 5 minute hairdo :)

I am my self a lot like.....I want the hairdos....go pretty fast since I want to take my time when it somes to the makeuplooks :)

I am just using normal Hairclips........used 2 more for "decoration" so 1 on each row will do......







Of course this is the kind of hairdo that you can do so many things with if you have a little fantasy...for an example you can put up the rest of your hair up...to make it more businesse, party appropriate.....or curl you hair..and ad some decorations such as flowers and diamonds.....

There is sooo many things you can do with this base......

just thought I show you some of my quick hairdo tips.....
















please comment and subscribe...always fun to hear from you......






















Makeuptutorial for this makeuplook is coming up soon...stay tuned for that...this week :)



lots of LOve

MizzMadeUp
 





No comments:

Post a Comment