Saturday, June 29, 2013

Base of the day - benefit, Mac, Makeupforever, Realtechniques

 
This was the bases of the day..some Days ago........when I was at my dads...
 
 
Using my Porefessional face primer from Benefit.....and on top of that my MakeupForever HD Foundation mixed with a Little Fix+ from Mac......
 
And of course as lately applied with my Realtechniques Expert face brush......,.
sooo looovin this brush...every applications just becomes perfect.....so dense adn Amazing....what a brush......
 
 
Look at this view...looking down at my dads garden........bad weather .....Little cloudy...but well well at least we are outside.........
 
Just feel so fresh to apply your makeup outside....
 
Fresh fresh.....loooove summertime......
 
Whats your base pf the day....??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment