Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cheekproducts of the day - Nars and Sleek...what a combo

 
This is a really nice cheek combo I used the other day...and have a couple of times now....
 
Really llllloooovin both of these Products right now......
 
To the left on the Picture from Nars a blush called Dolce Vita
 
To the right my Contouring Palette from Sleekmakeup in Dark......
(I do swith around in between Dark and Medium)
 
The brushes I right now use to apply these Products with is A Contour brush from RealTechniques
 
I actually really really looove this brush not small and not to big.....its perfect to sculp thoose cheekbones.........and even the nose if you feel the need.....cause its so precise with that small size,,,,,
 
The Blush brush is a old old favourite that I had for amny years froma  Swedish makeupbrand called MIST (MakeupInstitut of Stockholm), My friend used to use a lot of there Products and worked for them so I got many brushes and eyeshadows/pigments from there....
 
i do feel very naked if I would miss or not do these steps.....
 
I looove my new Blush...really perfect for everyday...or´when you need a more neutrual tone on the cheeks.......not to compete with the Eyes......or lips or whatever.....
 
I can realluy recommend the Contouring palettes as well...have used it for years and really looove it......comes in different shades.....I have them in Dark and Medium but have to get the light one as well for my clients / models.......
 
These are some of my go to Products right now....as you might now I swith them around pretty much.......but right now anyway :)
 
 
Whats your favourite Cheek products?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment