Monday, June 10, 2013

Powderproducts of the day.....Mac, Makeupforever

 
These are right now most of the times my go to Powder Products....
 
Products of the day :)
 
I use my Studio Fix  Powder Foundation almost every day....as a setting powder for the full face....
 
This can be used only as a powder Foundation as well...cause thats what it is....I just use it lightly to set my base......
 
I usually use one of my brushes from Mac....this one or a more tapered one.....
 
For my Makeupforever Pro HD powder I use a mall powder puff to apply it under the Eyes....
 
Only uses this under the Eyes as a setting powder..and ooohhhh what a powder :)
 
I am really looovin all of these Products......and looove to finish of my looks using them
 
Whats your favourite setting Products?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment