Sunday, June 16, 2013

Testers on some lovely Nars liquid highlighters

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
These where some of the samples I got last at Sephora......as you might know I am Always o the hunt for a perfect Highlighter.....
 
And this day was no different...sinc they in my Sephora just recently got Nars in I was sooooo excited to see what they offered in real Life...(I have earlier only been able to get Nars online)......
 
So these where in liquid form.....which usually looks so much more natural...usually....
 
Havent trie them yet...bu really have to...they look awesome......
 
 
 
 
 
This one is called Orgasm........
 
Nars Illuminator
 
A Little copperish / goldish color......
 
 
 
It s called Copacabana.....
 
and also a Illiuminator from nars.....
 
This one is more pale...White /pink.....
 
I dont know how this one is gonna look at me,,,but we will see.......the girl there thought it would suite me...depending on what I was looing for...I wouls call this one more cool than the other one.....
 
 
Always fun to get some testers...Have to make sure to use them...and just ot forget about them...cause this is a Product I ciould really see my self wearing....if it suites me and doesnt make me gray....which is Always a problem when darker skin......
 
And the same as all the NarsProducts ...a Little ´goes a long way :)
 
For me thats what Nars represent...loooovely highly pigemted Products......
 
High quality........and some Lovely shades of what ever Products they have....
 
Will swatch them for you later :)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment