Saturday, June 8, 2013

SIlver and Black smokey eye makeuplook UP NOW .......

 
 
This is my latest makeuptutorial OUT NOW.....
 
A silver and black smokey Eye makeuplook.........
(somewhere in the video you will see an sugggestion of this look for daytime wear.......;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This has been for me a go-to look for many many years.......
 
One of my old old friends actually did something simular on me many many years ago when I was gonna be in Tv programme.......my Children where only Babies at the time.....(now there 13 och  11) so that`s some time ago.....;) .....
 
I loooved it so much I started making my own version of it....and voila :)
 
I did for a long time look for a perfect Silver eyeshadow for this look.....And finally found it on MakeupStore........This is  a eyeshadow I looove and repurches all the time.....its the BEST silver eyeshadow I have ever used and seen....
 
Best coverage and finish....and sooo silverish...and so easy blendable with other colors......
 
The black from my BenNye Palette used in this video is one of the most black eyeshadows I ever tried...sooo highly pigmented.....
 
Also used Jubilee eyeshadow from MakeupStore.....my favourite black eyehsadow from them...has small sparkles /bits of gold in it....so so pretty.......just a hint......also really black....:)
 
The occation for this time was to pick up my man from the Airport that had ben gone for a week........wanted to look sexy and Beautiful........
 
To accomplish that what else could be better than a pair of Red sexy kissible lips ;)
 
He liked it anyway ;)
 
 
 
To acchive this makeup look I used :
 
For the Eyes :
 
Eyebrow pencil from Mac (Spiked)
Eyeshadow primer potion from Urban Decay (in Original)
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac (here used as a base and eyeliner)
Silver cybershadow from MakeUpStore
Black from BenNye
Jubilee from MakeupStore
Shell from BenNye
Mascara from Maxfactor 2000 calorie
False Lashes
Off White pencil from Jane Iredale
 
Base :
 
(After daycreme and eyecreme)
Complexion primer potion from Urban Decay
Pro Longwear Foundation from Mac
Studio Fix from Mac
Studio finish Concealer from Mac
Setting powder from makeupforever HD proffesional powder
 
Cheeks :
 
Richly honey Pro Sculpting Cream from Mac
Contouring palette in Dark (could also be medium..not sure) from Sleekmakeup
Whisper of Guilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish from Mac (christmas Collection 2012)
 
Lips :
 
Eos Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet
lipliner from Peggy Sage
lipstick Russian Red from Mac
 
 
 
CLick down below to see the video......
 
 
Please comment rate and subrscibe....Always fun to see what you Think .......
 
:)
 
 
 
 
Hope you like it.......
 
 
 
Please comment rate and Subscribe to my video.....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
   
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment