Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What foundation...Mac or Makeupforever

 
What Foundation to choose....these are the Foundations I mostly chooses for the weekend......
 
Every weekend now the last couple of weeks its been the same thing.....have had a hard time choosing which Foundation to go with.......
 
Mac`s Pro longwear or Makeupforevers Hd Foundation ??
 
Lately I have more leaned against the Makeupforever one.......I Think.....
 
Of course its a pretty new Products for me......so that could be one of the reasons...and It has really growed on me...in the beginning I didnt feel it had enough coverage.....but I have totally changed my mind around this...and now after working with it a Little bit realized that you can build it how you want it....
 
I have choosen this Foundation now lately because i have felt that its been sooo warm some Days...and dont want to feel like I have to much on....it just melts in with your own skin.....in a good way :)
 
On the other hand......with my mac Pro Long Wear Foundation from Mac you know exactly what you get....and thats perfect coverage...flawless looking skin...a Little heavier...but gorgous....
 
We will see which one i will choose tomorrow when my kids have there graduation??
 
I am really looovin both of these founations.......
 
Really good if you`re lokign for a flawless face...perfect makeup......
 
What do you Think?
 
Sint it hard sometimes to choose...often I do varie so I use all my current favs.....
 
How do you do?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment