Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My lovely BenNye palette of the day

 
This is my amkeuplook of the day.....
 
 
 
This was my Makeuppalette of the day......
 
My beloved BenNye Eyeshadow and rouge palette...only used some of the eyeshadows for this look...
 
I used Shell (the second from the left), Cork and Espresso........one of my favourite natural/neutrual combos :)
 
Will post more Pictures soon.....
 
I absolute Think this is one of my best Neutrual colored eyeshadow palettes just soooo Amazing.....
 
Looove it........one of my absolute best purhes in terms of makeup....that one and my lumirere palette from bennye......
 
So versitale and soooo highly pigmented and such super high quality....
 
I can recommend anyone to get this palette......will suite any skincolor....and look Lovely on anyone.....
 
Really a good base Product to have in your kit.....
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment