Monday, June 10, 2013

New Sephora shopping

 
i was sooo lucky that one of the football games this past weekend was Close to the shopping mall where one of the few Sephoras lay here in Sweden...:)
 
Soooo last time I was there they where the next day setting up Nars Products...sooo I was soooo excited for this.....
 
 
 
I was there about an hour...and got the best help as usuall...got some samples of different Products...and lots of sampeling of different Products...going back and forth trying to decide what I wanted the most right now......
 
Got some Lovely things...also got so many nice coments of the Girls in there about my brows......was wearing multi colored glitter brows.....they liked them :)
 
The girsl there are sooo nice...just as at my Mac counter :)
 
Will show soon all the things I got....maybe not sa many...but some really good Products I have been wanting for sooooome time now :)
 
Do you get good service at your Sephora?
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment