Thursday, June 13, 2013

My latest Sephora Shopping

 
 
This is the the things from My latest Sephora shopping......
 
Will show you more details soon......stay tuned for that....
 
will show you details of every thing.....
 
Sooo happy.....first time I´ve seen Nars in Sweden.......love love love...soooo excited....
 
Got some Lovely samples of them...fun fun fun....cant wait to show you and try them out....
 
I got things from Nars, Makupforever, and Sephoras own brand......will try and see .......
 
Looks like they have a lot of nice colors.....just see what quality...many many years ago when I was in Paris I bought lipglosses from there brand.....I really liked them......
 
but now there own brand has really evoled.....so much bigger now...and so many more colors.....and Products....
 
One of the Girls that worked there said that Another girl that worked there now since started working there switched to only Sephoras makeup.....
 
I wouldnt go that far...but at least down to try it :)
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment